"Network overused” error means that there are more than 2 devices with active Honeygain applications connected to the same network. This is the maximum number of devices that Honeygain network supports per one network/IP. Don't worry about the error, as the device with this error message will take place if one of your other devices gets disconnected from the network for some reason. However, here’s what can be done to fix this error message:
- Make sure that you have no more than 2 devices connected to your network/IP.
- Have your overused devices connected to a different network/IP, like a mobile network or different WiFi connection.
- Check the list of connected devices through your WiFi router for any unauthorized devices connected to your network.
- Take into consideration, that if you get this error while being connected to the public network or some kind of VPN connection, there can be other users who also use Honeygain.
- Try restarting your router.